Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Things Are Looking Good

So it seems pretty official now, I'll be teaching French starting next month. I went down and filled out the rest of the papework today and signed on the dotted line... It's going to be a lot of fun I think.

I'm getting ready for my Boston trip next week. That should be interesting. I hope I don't forget anything and I hope that since I'll be flying out at 5:30 pm (instead of 11:30 pm like I usually do) that I'll be able to be more awake and coherent and won't get lost in the newly constructed maze of the Boston freeways. Last time I went there I was really tired and between my fatigue and the new tunnel system I ended up way off track.

I'm thinking ahead to next summer... I'd love to go to Europe again, especially Germany. But maybe I'll take a summer teaching job if they'll offer it... We'll see what this year brings and where I'm at then.

No comments: